About MSR Electronics GmbH – company profile
MSR Electronics GmbH, based in Seuzach, Switzerland, was established in 2006 following a management buyout of the measurement technology division of research and development company, prospective concepts ag (Zurich, Switzerland). MSR Electronics GmbH took over and broadened all activities of the MSR department (MSR = Modular Signal Recorder) including development, production and marketing, together with sales and support for the MSR products.
The firm’s core competency is the development and sale of standardised and customised dataloggers (MSR145, MSR160, MSR165, MSR255) for a wide range of different applications. Among MSR Electronics’ customers are well-known companies such as Alstom, Festo, Novartis, W.L. Gore & Associates, EMPA, the Swiss Air Rescue Service Rega, Oerlikon Balzers and many more.
Alongside the development of its own products, MSR Electronics GmbH also provides electronics/software services to domestic and international companies.
Facts & figures
- Established: March 2006
- Development of measurement technology for prospective concepts ag since 1998
- Managing Director and co-owner: Wendelin Egli (CEO)
- 11 employees
- Headquarters: Seuzach near Winterthur, Switzerland
- More than 40 sales partners, located in more than 25 countries
- Development and sale of standard and application-specific dataloggers for a broad range of uses (Dataloggers MSR145, MSR160, MSR165, MSR255).
- Modular measurement technology, sensors and electronics
- Silicone injection moulding technology for watertight electronic applications
- International network of specialists, partner companies, research institutes and test centres
- Electronic/software development for technical applications
- Layout development
- Finalisation of the client's visions, development of practical solutions, identification of opportunities for implementation and use
- Design, planning and implementation of projects - from the initial sketch through manufacturing of the first prototype and pre-series production
- Integration of new solutions and projects into processes and departments at the client company, including aftercare support